Wednesday, December 8, 2010

CUTE NECKLACE

A co-worker had on the ultimate in what I consider to be one of the coolest, modish, simple but elegant pieces of jewelry that's caught my eye in a while.  I absolutely loved it!  SO, after staring a hole through her chest at the coveted necklace, I finally approached her to ask if I could snap a few shots of it.  She immediately ask if I was going to make one like it, and of course I admitted that I probably couldn't begin to emulate it but I was certainly going to give it a shot.  

I hope to have some degree of success with an attempt replicating hers.   I'm a gal on a mission this weekend to purchase everything  to put this little gem together  quickly.  Or at least a semblance of  what her gorgeous piece is.  

Keep your fingers crossed.  ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment